Pages

Saturday

Today's purchase

For a boy, I do enjoy shopping a great deal. I normally end up buying a camera or some item of clothing everytime I go into town. I used to be pretty tight with my money, but have recently started spending more. This probably isn't a good thing.

Today, I went into my favourite local shop. It's called Enjoy and is a vintage store. I was tempted to buy a camera from there, but they were a bit over-priced and not that unique. I did, however, buy a shirt. It is wonderful!


It was £15, is 100% cotton and is vintage. It's slightly too big (making me look slightly overweight in this photo), but I like baggy shirts sometimes. The patern is pretty rad and reminds me a bit of the night sky in medieval paintings. It also has pockets a few inches from the bottom (so where you would find pockets on a jacket), which I have never seen on a shirt before. I wore it with grey skinnies and teal creepers.




2 comments: